The smile you want is achievable with the help of your cosmetic dentist. Browse through these resources for the information you need on tooth replacement and care:
- Find out how your dietary choices affect your oral health and how to make mouth-healthy meal choices on KnowYourTeeth.com.
- Cleaning away plaque and tartar from your teeth will help you avoid cavities and gum disease. From at-home tooth brushing to a professional in-office cleaning, read about dental cleaning methods to beat tooth decay on Livestrong.com.
- Dental implants are often an ideal tooth replacement option. Find out more about these dental devices and what to expect from the dental implant process on ADA.org.
- If you are missing teeth, what are your tooth replacement options? Visit this page from EverydayHealth.com to learn about dentures, dental implants, and bridges.
- Brushing your teeth properly ensures that your daily oral care routine is effective in eliminating plaque. Learn about the proper toothbrushing technique on MouthHealthy.org.
For general and cosmetic dentistry services, call City Dental of Los Angeles at (323) 850-7007. Dr. Galina and her team will work with you to help you achieve and maintain a smile you can proudly share with the world. Visit our website to read more about our dental services.