Taking an active role in your dental health can help ensure that you’ll be smiling brightly for the rest of your life. Find out more about cosmetic and preventive dentistry by clicking on the following links:
- If you’re thinking of getting dental veneers, learn more about them with this article from the American Dental Association.
- Read more about the causes and types of periodontal disease on Perio.org to find out how you can prevent the condition.
- Dental plaque and its buildup is one of the major causes of gum disease. Learn more about plaque and how to keep it from accumulating in your mouth by visiting this page from Colgate.com.
- Find out more about what to expect during your regular dental exam with this article from the Mayo Clinic.
- Take a more in-depth look at dental bonding with this informative article on WebMD.com.
For comprehensive general and cosmetic dentistry in Los Angeles, visit Dr. Katherine Galina, DDS of City Dental. Whether you’re looking to maintain or improve your smile, City Dental has the treatment that’s right for you. Learn more about us on our website or call (323) 850-7007 today.